If there's anything that your hobbies or majors can make you do something useful for BTS, what would it be? !


I'm majoring in Departement of Hotel Culinary Art.
I can cook them delicious foodsㅠㅠ


-What can a chemistry major do for them...?
  ㄴI'm sorry boys. I will buy a lot of your albums and stream to your songs instead...

-I will... do... my best to make the boys rich...

-I can take care of them if they ever get sick...? But I don't want them to get sick...ㅠㅠ

-I'm majoring in Engineering... What can I do for them...?

-I can become their managers... Or take care of their marketings. I can also work in their video-producing or content team... I can do a lot of things...

-Create games... For them...?

-I can train their vocals...ㅎ But they must be so much better than I am, I guess there's nothing I can do for them...

-I'm still in high school...

-My hobby is listening to music. I will do my best to stream their songs^^

-Nursery... But I hope I don't ever get to see them in hospitals, I don't want to see them sick...ㅠㅠ

-Birthday cakes...?

-Scaling...?

-Scaling... Come to our hospital, boysㅠㅠ

-I major in English Literature... I guess I can teach them English...?
COME ON!!