This season of Produce 101 is going to be really tough.. !

They have to look outstanding besides this man in order to debut in the final-line-up..


-Can't the MC just debut instead..?

-Who is that..? A rookie male idol..? 
   ㄴLee Dongwook! He's the National Producers' Representative for this season..

-Whoa, Lee Dongwook is really handsome..

-Can't I just vote for Lee Dongwook..?ㅠㅠ

-Honestly, I think I would be watching the show every week just for Lee Dongwook..

-I'm going to vote for Lee Dongwook..ㅠㅠ

-Lee Dongwook is the MC..?? I really want to go to watch the live show thenㅠㅠ

-Shit.. I'm going to watch this show again just because of Lee Dongwook..

-Just let the MC debut..

-Ah..ㅋㅋㅋ But honestly, I think people would compare their looks a lot..

-I wasn't going to watch this show, but it seems like I have to.. Because of the MC..

-Whoa.. He's seriously so handsome..

-He can be the center..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Well, I have to admit that he really does look handsome..

-The fixed center for this season..

-My pick is the MC!!
COME ON!!