If you could only listen to three of NCT's songs for the entire of your life, what would it be? !

You can choose anything whether it's the title track or the side tracks from any units!

For me, I would choose Come Back, Timeless, and Walk You Home..


-My Page, Dream in A Dream, and Roller Coaster..

-My Page, Baby Don't Like It, and No Longer..

-No Longer, Regular, The 7th Sense..

-No Longer, My First and Last, Come Back..

-WTMP, Back 2 U, Candlelight

-Paradise, Welcome to My Playground, My Page

-No Longer, Timeless, Without U

-Boss, 1, 2, 3, Touch

-No Longer, My Page, Sun and Moon

-Timeless, My Page, Boss

-My Page, No Longer, Welcome to My Playground

-My Page, Back 2 U, The 7th Sense

-Timeless, Touch, Trigger The Fever

-Candlelight, Trigger The Fever, Walk You Home..

-Without U, Drippin, Fly Away With Me

-Boss, Candlelight, Summer 127
COME ON!!