Nagahama Neru blog: Oze-chan takes over Kochi Hoshi radio; pics with a digital camera !

Digital Camera,  342

Nagahama Neru
2019.04.30


Hello.

Yesterday was an individual handshake event in Yokohama!
Thank you very much
To everyone who came ٩( 'ω' )و








The Kochi Hoshi 3rd-generation main personality
Is Oze-chan!!
I really thank her. 

Oze-chan is so nice.
She speaks to everyone the same way, without distinction 
(It can be weirdly funny)
She's an elder sister with outstanding charm.
Kochi Hoshi looks like becoming a much more enjoyable show...





Kochi Hoshi pose (unofficial)


Today in the dressing room
My manager loaned me a digital camera.
Snapping away at everyone
I got nothing but wonderfully cute pictures
That I want to post in the blog...

I chose around 30 of them
That I'll post in batches!



Heh-heh. Look forward to them!  ٩( 'ω' )و


Thank you for reading.

Nagahama Neru 
________________________________________________________
posted 2019.04.30   15:17h

 
COME ON!!