The difference in size between Lee Jehoon and Ryu Junyeol's arms !

Lee Jehoon may look smaller and thinner than Ryu Junyeol

But his arms are like.. twice the size of Ryu Junyeol'sㄷㄷ


-That's an unexpected charms of him.. Anyway, both Ryu Junyeol and Lee Jehoon are really cool...

-Lee Jehoon is my man...ㅠㅠㅠ

-What... I think I'm falling in love with Lee Jehoon...

-Whoa!!! Just imagine how hard has he been working out then!! I'm so jealous of him...

-Hul, I've always thought Lee Jehoon has the naturally thin type of body. I guess I was wrong...

-But I actually prefer men like Ryu Junyeol more...

-My heart just skipped a f*cking beat...ㅠㅠ He has a very adorable personality, I have never imagined him to have that type of body...

-I thought the OP was trying to show how slender Lee Jehoon is... I totally didn't see this coming...

-I didn't know Lee Jehoon's body was that muscular... His face looks very pure and innocent, though. I love men with this type of charm...

-That man behind the table seems to be very surprised to see Lee Jehoon's arms...ㅋㅋㅋ

-Y... You can have me. I'm all yours...

-Lee Jehoon is so freaking handsome...

-Lee Jehoon, you flawless man...
COME ON!!