Two idols who are being in talk because of their resemblance !


When Juri appeared in Produce 101, no one mentioned about their resemblance.
Now that Juri joined Woolim, people are starting to notice it.


-They don't look similar in my eyes..

-The first picture is Sujeong..? Who is in the second picture..?

-Aren't they the same person..?

-They don't look similar.. It's my first time seeing the girl in the first picture, she's really beautiful..

-They have similar vibes and makeup style, but I don't think their faces resemble each other..

-First of all, they have different eyes..

-Both of them are Lee Jungyeob's pick..

-I know both Ryu Sujeong and Juri Takahashi, but they don't resemble each other..

-I think they slightly look similar..? Anyway, both of them are beautiful..

-I think I know what the OP is trying to point out.. Is it because of their face shape..?

-Juri reminds me of Bora from Reply 1988, the character was played by Ryu Hye Young..

-They have similar face shape..

-I think Juri looks like Kei more than Sujeong, though..?

-Both of them totally have the type of face that Woolim Ent. loves.. Maybe that's why people think they look similar..?
COME ON!!