The male idol who promotes while weighing 50kg at 180cm tall because his company told him to lose 10kg !

is Infinite's Sungjong..
You can already tell how thin he is just by looking at his upper body..


-??Hul..

-Well, I'm over 50kg..

-That's so inhuman..ㅠㅠ My sibling is also 51kg at 180cm and he's literally just bone.. It must be really tiring for Sungjong to go through all the diets, he has always been thin, though..

-Is that even possible..?

-Hul, Sungjong is 180cm tall..? He's so much taller than I thought..

-Most of Woolim's artists are really thin..

-Hul, he's 180cm tall..?? He's really tall..

-I can see a little bit of Yeji in the first gif..!!

-Hul.. He's a lot taller than I thought he is...

-Lee Sungjong doesn't even have extra weight to lose anymore..ㅠㅠ

-Why are they telling Sungjong to lose weight?? My baby needs to eat a lot, Jungyeob is so mean..

-Hul..? I thought he has the type of body that hardly gains weight..

-50kg at 180cm.. That's over the lines..

-Hul, 50kg..??
COME ON!!