How to see idols who has nice personality ever since they were young !

The reason why you have to treat everyone well in Elementary School

(Yoon Doojoon, Sandeul, Hoya, Xiumin)

Doojoon and the guys,
Doojoonists

That's how these 4 are called..

인성 좋은 남자 아이돌 떡잎부터 외모로 알아보는 법 | 인스티즈
They are well-known for their great affection towards their fans, and also their great personalities

인성 좋은 남자 아이돌 떡잎부터 외모로 알아보는 법 | 인스티즈
Sandeul: People think I have gone under the knife..


-Yoon Doojoon and Xiumin look like the same person in the year book picturesㅋㅋㅋㅋ So cute..

-It's been a long time since I saw Doojoonists!

-Whoa.. I bet a lot of people misunderstand them of having plastic surgery..

-They sure do have really bad eyesights..

-I have no problem with the post but the title.. How do looks have anything to do with personality..?

-Junghwan is seriously so cute..

-They all look adorable and cute.. But I don't think appearance has something to do with personality..

-Sandeul's glasses..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The four of them are clean from scandals..

-Xiumin is such a perfect man..

-Sandeul's glasses, they really do magic..ㅋㅋ

-Sandeul is seriously hilarious..

-I thought the four men in the first picture were the same person..???

-Sandeul, he will forever be my Oppa..

-The magic that glasses do..ㅋㅋ My boyfriend uses glasses too, he looks really different with them on and off. So I just bought him contact lenses..

-Long life, Doojoonists!
COME ON!!