The part in Blackpink's Forever Young that gets divided opinions !

The atmosphere of the whole song suddenly changes at 02.52
What do you think? Do you like it or not?


-I f*cking love it..

-I don't f*cking like it. The song sounded like it was going to be a legendary song, then that part comes and breaks the whole vibes.

-I f*cking love it. It's the best part of the song.

-That's my favorite part of the whole song..

-I don't like it.. I love all the other parts, but not that one. That's the reason why I don't listen to Forever Young..

-I don't.. That part breaks the whole vibes and I just don't like it.

-I think it would've been better if they came up with two different songs rather than mixing it like this..

-I don't like it.. I really like Jennie's intro and rap part, but that part breaks the song's vibes..

-I f*cking love it.. That's the reason why I listen to this song..

-I think that part makes the whole song sounds better..

-Nope..ㅠㅠ I really like the intro, though..

-I would be sad if there was no Whatta Bum Bum in this song..

-I used to dislike that part, but now that I think about it.. The song would've sounded boring if there was no part..

-I don't hate it, but I don't like it either..

-I don't like it, but I'm getting used to it..
COME ON!!