The fascinating thing about Twice's Sana.. !


When she's cute, she can be really cute. But as you can see in the last gif, sometimes she can also turn into a sexy..? woman. How should I put this into words..? Her gaze has the ability to draw people in.
Well, anyway Sana is so freaking gorgeous..

[+80][-24]

1. [+46][-15] Her nickname since the early debut days has always been 'Cutie Sexy'.. And I think that nickname suits her really well..

2. [+46][-13] I couldn't agree more.. Sana is cute, and yet also sexy..ㅜㅜ I'm a woman, but I'm in love with her. She's so f*cking beautiful..

3. [+37][-14] No Sana No Life<3.. I love Sana so much..

4. [+35][-11] She's seriously so pretty..

5. [+33][-12] I think she's one of the female idols with the best charms..

6. [+33][-13] She also has a really nice body..

7. [+32][-10] If you don't like her, you can just click back or close this post instead of downvoting each comments in this post. That's so silly.

8. [+32][-11] God-Sana

9. [+30][-11] No Sana No Life..ㅠㅠㅠ

10. [+29][-11] She's literally a doll..
COME ON!!