What is the most iconic lines from the drama SKY Castle? !

may contain spoiler, read at your own risk


1. I'm asking if you can handle this all, Madam.
2. You have to trust me, Madam.
3. Ye Seo is a kid with weak mental.

4. I'll rip your mouth off.
5. Ssaengnim~~ 
(NB: Teacher is actually pronounced as 선생님/Seon-Saeng-Nim, but Han Seojin pronounces it as 쓰앵님/Sseu-Aeng-Nim)

6. We're not alone in this world.

7. Mr. Cha Minhyuk, I'm divorcing you.

8. This is immoral!! Immoral!!!

9. Everything is lie, you know?!?! She's lying. Seri, that b*tch is crazy. Oh My God!! She's insane!!!

10. Omama??

11. etc


-Woojoo's Donkatsu lines..

-1, 2, and 4..

-'You have to trust me, Madam' and 'Ssaengnim'..

-11. 'We All Lie~~'

-'It's me, Laura Jung'

-There are a lot of iconic lines from the drama. 10, 1, and 11. 'You have to bring Hyena in'

-Kijoon's 'Earth is round, why is it a pyramid?'

-Frankly speaking, the best catch-phrase of this drama is 'Agalmeori' and 'You have to trust me, madam'..

-Laura Jung's 'You're Jennifer, right?'

-4 with no doubt.. 'I'll rip your mouth off'~~~

-9.. 'She is insane!! We have to pay 62,000USD as the penalty fee!!' It even became the most-searched keywords in searching engine..

-Please add Woojoo's Donkatsu lines here..ㅜㅜ

-'Our Seri is a Club MD'..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Where is Sue Im's 'You.. It's really you, isn't it?'

-Ssaengnim + Jin Jin's 'Omama?'
COME ON!!