The things that makes boy group's stans tear up today.. !

VIXX's last fanmeeting before the members enlist in the military


Wanna One's last concert before graduating

UNB's last concert before disbanding

Arashi announced to take a break at the end of 2020


-Hul.. You're saying that all of these happened in just one day?

-My UNB..ㅠㅠ Why does their last promotion have to be in Japan?ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Huk.. Who's in VIXX going to enlist this year??

-Kwangsoo is really cruel. UNB was formed through Korean fans' votes, and yet their last activity took place in Japan..

-What's wrong today..?

-I'm a VIXX's stan and I cried really hard on their fanmeeting..

-VIXX.. Even the members I expected not to cry bursted out in tears at the fanmeeting..ㅠㅠ

-What's wrong with today..?ㅠㅠ My heart is breaking into pieces..bb

-Today is the day I die..

-Wanna One.. Arashi..ㅠㅠ

-I'm a fan of Wanna One and VIXX.. My heart is too weak to handle these all at once, I think I might die at this point..

-I'm a fan of VIXX and Arashi.. Can someone please help me?

-VIXX.. Let's stay together for a really long time..ㅠㅠ

-VIXX's members are enlisting..??!?!? Hul..
COME ON!!