The four actresses who are shockingly turning 30 this year !

Ha Yeonsoo?! This squirtle is turning 30 this year?!

XzSjj
Park Boyoung is also turning 30?!!

NZFwR
I can't believe Yoona is turning 30..

MxVoa
Queen Yuna is also turning 30?!
Which means that it has been 9 years since she won the gold medal??
What kind of nonsense is that, it feels like I just saw her winning the gold 1 or 2 years ago..ㅠㅠ


-Hul.. Park Boyoung..?

-Fighting to all '90 liners who are entering the 30s by this year..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Kim Yuna and Yoona are the most shocking ones to me..

-Park Shinhye too..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Yoona has been in the entertainment industry for a quite long time, she's not that shocking to me.. The most shocking one is Ha Yeonsoo..

-Ha Yeonsoo is the most shocking one to me..

-Hul.. I can't believe Yuna and Park Boyoung are already 30..

-The fact that '90 liners are entering the 30s this year is already shocking enough to me..

-Hul.. I thought Park Boyoung was younger than me..

-Yuna won the gold medal when I was in elementary school..ㅠㅠ  F*ck, the time passes by really fast..

-I thought Park Boyoung is already in her 30s, though?ㅋㅋㅋ

-The time sure flies really fast..

-All of them look like their actual age.. I think it's because people who are in their 30s these days look really young in general..

COME ON!!