Sad news for tvN Amazing Saturday's viewers !

Hanhae

Key

Both are planned to enlist by this year.
Hanhae on February 7, and for Key, he has to enlist this year because of his age

Hanbum-ah.. Don't go..


-Hul.. I already knew that Hanhae is enlisting but Key.. When will he enlist??ㅠㅠ

-Hul.. No, this can't be real!!ㅠㅠ Amazing Saturday is the only show that I enjoy watching..ㅠㅠ

-Amazing Saturday would be boring without Hanhae..ㅠㅠ

-Hul.. The whole show is really fun because of them, though..ㅠㅠ

-Kibum is enlisting.. I can't believe how fast the time has gone by..

-Crazy.. Hanhae only has a few weeks left before enlisting..

-I mean, why would I watch Amazing Saturday if there's no Key..ㅠㅠ

-The show would be boring without Hanhae, and wouldn't be functional without Key..

-Key is already at the age to enlist..??? Time sure passes by really fast..

-Aren't they just going to starve every episodes without Key?ㅠㅠ

-Hul.. F*ck.. This show has just recently become my favorite show, though..ㅠㅠ

-Key is the one who's feeding the other casts..ㅠㅠㅠ
COME ON!!