Opinions about Oh My Girl's visual !

Netizens can't decide whether if Hyojung, Jiho, Yoo A, Arin, or Binnie is the visual of the group.


Hyojung


Jiho


Yoo A


Arin


Binnie


-Arin or Binnie, I guess..

-I think Binnie is the visual of the group.. But I personally like visuals like Hyojung or Arin more..

-Yoo A.. I mean, Jiho.. No, I mean Ji... Yoo.. Jiho... Ugh, I can't..bb

-I knew Jiho because of that Hush collab stage.. I personally think she doesn't suit the concept of her own group and it's a shame..ㅠㅠ

-All of them are pretty...ㅠㅠ They're so freaking gorgeous..bb

-I'm guessing Jiho is the visual of the group.. But I like Binnie, she looks so innocent and pure..

-Am I the only one who thinks it's Arin..?ㅠㅠ

-I personally think Hyojung is the prettiest in the group.. She looks so refreshing and sweetㅋㅋ I have to admit that Jiho is beautiful as well..

-Whoa.. There are a lot of different opinions regarding OMG's visual.. I've always thought Yoo A is the visual of the group, though..

-Yoo A.. She looks like a doll..

-I've always thought it's JinE, but I have no idea now that she left the group.. Maybe, Jiho..?

-I love Hyojung but frankly speaking, Jiho is the visual..

COME ON!!