Netizen review "Inside Me" !





Reviews are in order of upvotes



8/10 Park Sung Woong is so cute ! Jung Jinyoung gives out a fresh feeling, he's so handsome, his acting is good too! So much fun, jang jang

7/10 Laughing factor wasn't so bad and Jinyoung is good at acting, It was light and didn't think of it as a money waste, there's no sweet potato or anything like that. A good time kill. 

10/10 Jinyoung's acting is good and so it goes for the other actors. I got hooked from the beginning of the movie, it's a light kill time movie but very fun, make sure to watch it!

10/10 Please someone let me know more about Jinyoung, I keep thinking about him it's driving me crazy

8/10 It's a light watch, I enjoyed it. Laughter and a little bit of crying

6/10 Jinyoung jjang! I watched it well and was impressed with the funny story

10/10 I went to watch with my mom but she fell for Jinyoung and kept downloading his pictures, so funny, I watched well

9/10 It was so funny and Jinyoung is so handsome. And this movie was a little moody but still funny

COME ON!!