Let's write down the things boys do that annoys you !

First of all, for me it's when they squish my cheeks and pat my head.
They ruin my make up when they squish my cheeks. I try so hard not to touch my face with my hands and yet they touch my cheeks without even washing their hands first, which is just really disgusting.
And I also really hate it when they pat my head..ㅠㅠ
Do you think my heart would skip a beat when they do that??

[+91][-2]

1. [+128][-11] When they do 'Boiru~~' (NB: Copying a famous Youtuber's trademark greeting)

2. [+120][-0] When they purposely do something while thinking, 'This would make her heart skips a beat, right?ㅎㅎ'

3. [+89][-0] When they make sexual jokes..

4. [+66][-0] When there are only two of us and he doesn't say anything, but when a group of another friends come he would go like, 'Hey there!!'.. Such a bullshit..

5. [+53][-0] I really hate it when they make jokes about parents;;

6. [+50][-1] When they judge someone else's looks..

7. [+41][-0] When they think you like them just because you talk to them and make eye contacts with you..

8. [+36][-1] Guys who are in Ilbe forum..

9. [+33][-0] When they make jokes about parents + sexual jokes + Ilbe + smokes..

10. [+30][-0] When they ask you to compare the size of your hands with theirs.. We all know that you didn't wash your hands after going to the bathroom..
COME ON!!