Idol who literally slayed their stage on Golden Disk Awards !

is Seventeen


Yes.. They destroyed the floor on the stage..

It's completely understandable, after seeing their choreography....


-Oh my goodness..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I was wondering what's wrong with the stage when I watched the show.. Turns out they wrecked the stage..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Just imagine how fragile the whole stage then.. What are they going to do if my babies got hurt..

-Oh gosh..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can totally see why the floor got wrecked after watching the choreography..

-Seventeen literally slayed their stage..!!

-Seventeen always does their best on stage.. They're the best.. Anyway, the stage must be really fragile..ㅠㅠ 

-Oh Gosh..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They literally wrecked the stage..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Huk.. That looks dangerous..ㅠㅠ

-It's funny how they literally wrecked the stage..ㅋㅋㅋ

-The floor got wrecked for real...ㅋㅋㅋWhat in the world.. Seventeen is really amazing..ㅋㅋ

-They really did wreck the stage.. None of them got hurt while performing, right..?

-It's the stage's fault. I don't care, it's not the boys' fault..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Wreck the stage!!
COME ON!!