What would you do if you were rich? !

Just imagine that you're rich. Even without having to work, and no matter what you do, you will never run out of money. What would you do?

I would travel and take pictures with my film camera!


-I want to set up a small cafe! And travel.. Also buy some buildings and rent it out.

-I want to buy building without having to stress about it..

-I would learn everything I've wanted to learn. Go to concerts and travel too, maybe..?

-I would buy everything that I've always wanted to buy..

-I would buy houses in different countries..

-Buy the ticket to my bias' concert. The front row if possible!

-Satisfy my fangirl's needs. Travel. Shopping.

-I really f*cking want to go to my bias' concert..ㅋㅋㅋ 

-Buy books that I've always wanted to buy. Travel overseas without having to worry about anything!

-I would not have to to work, stay at home while eating foods that I want, buy things that I want. Travel overseas with no worries.. I wish I could..ㅠㅠ

-Travel, study, self-care..

-I would go travel until I'm sick of it. Once I'm done, I would buy a house and become a home-body.

-I would learn foreign language, maybe do some work outs..? And travel overseas!

-I would use all of my money to live overseas..

-I really want to know how it feels like to go shopping without having to worry about the prices..
COME ON!!