The broadcasting company that's actually so much better than the other public TV channel !

Beauty Inside 

The Third Charms

My ID is Gangnam Beauty

Life

Somewhere in The Rain

Sketch

Miss Hamurabi

Misty

Welcome To Waikiki

Clean with Passion for Now

Sky Castle


-They defeat tvN this year..

-I haven't watched any of tVN's drama this year, but I've watched 3 to 4 of JTBC's..

-What did tvN release this year..?ㅋㅋㅋ JTBC owned 2018..

-For dramas, I only watch JTBC's..ㅋㅋ They're so good..

-The dramas I've watched this year were mostly JTBC's..

-I think I watched JTBC's drama more than tvN's this yer..

-I wonder what dramas did tvN release in 2018..

-Whoa, I've watched 4 of them.. SKY Castle, Life, Misty, and Welcome To Waikiki..

-I don't watch dramas, but I've heard some of these titles..

-tvN's drama weren't that good this year. Even me, who's not a big fan of dramas, watched 2 of JTBC's dramas this year..

-No, tvN is still a wall for me..

-Why are you guys talking about tvN here..ㅋㅋ JTBC did a great job this year!

-I've watched like.. 6 of them..
COME ON!!