Let's talk about the things that you regret the most in 2018 !

Guys, it's December 31..ㅠㅠ
It's the last day of the year 2018, are there any thing that you regret in 2018??

I was afraid I would get rejected in prestigious school, so I applied at average schools and later I found out that I actually could get accepted in prestigious schools if I had applied..
And also, I dated a weird guy earlier this year. There were rumors spreading around about me and I still can't get rid of them even by now..ㅠㅠ

What about you guys..?
Reveal them all here and have a fresh start for the new year.


[+21][-3]

1. [+40][-0] Getting addicted to Nate Pann..ㅠㅠ Honestly, all the times spent on Nate Pann were wasted.. And there's nothing I can do to get them back..

2. [+35][-1] I regret not reporting the guy who took pictures inside of my skirt, he begged for his life and that was my weak spot. I already checked and made sure that he already deleted the pictures but later I found out that you can actually recover deleted pictures in iPhone.. I bet he recovered them instead of actually deleting them, f*ck..

3. [+25][-0] I regret eating my pizza left-over just now.. When will I star my diet, f*ck..

4. [+15][-2] Someone offered me to become a model, and I was so convinced by it. So we did a photoshoot of me wearing swimsuits. Later, I tried to contact the phone number but it was out of service. And I also forgot the studio where I did the photoshoot. F*ck, I swear I was so scared those pictures would be spreaded online. It felt like hell.

5. [+14][-0] I should have not f*cking waste my money.. I spent them for useless things, and if I had saved them I would have over than $400 by now..

COME ON!!