The differences between Kim Nayoung and Microdot's family scandals !



Article: Kim Nayoung "Will pay the price of the crime" vs Microdot "Taking legal action"... same controversy, different response

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+1,739, -63] Can't really compare her to Microdot... I read Kim Nayoung's apology and it was one of the rare ones out of all the ones I've read recently where you could feel that it was genuine. She really didn't know, but we'll never know that for sure. My own mother doesn't really know what I do at my job, just knows that it's something about computers... The wives of my co-workers are the same as well.

2. [+1,090, -73] iKON's BI's father was caught for embezzlement too? Microdot's parents are a problem but BI should be in a scandal too, no?

3. [+441, -14] It may not be their own crimes but they're still family and it's up to how they handle the issue that will determine how mad people are at them. I'm just sad that this happened to Kim Nayoung when her children are so young.

4. [+61, -2] Kim Nayoung, tsk tsk. Her husband scammed 1,063 people out of 20 billion won, his crime is so bad.

5. [+63, -8] You can't compare the two! So are we supposed to praise her for handling it well? Don't distract from the issue at hand!

6. [+53, -4] We really shouldn't be worrying about Kim Nayoung... all he has to do is spend two years in jail for 20 billion won to be his.

7. [+30, -2] Both Kim Nayoung and Microdot's families are scammers. We should be feeling for their victims, don't shield either of these two.

8. [+22, -1] What I feel sad about this whole thing is that both sides just need to serve jail time and they get to get away with it... They won't be required to compensate for the monetary losses their victims suffered. I know it's not Kim Nayoung's fault and I think it's great that she apologized but what does her apology matter if the scammed money is going to benefit her in any way?

9. [+20, -0] I think it's a different situation by virtue of the fact that one's a spouse and the other's a son...

10. [+18, -0] I don't think Kim Nayoung deserves a shield. Their families both scammed people.

- COME ON!!