Sulli enjoys the last breeze of fall !




Article: "Natural charm" Sulli's stick skinny body in 'tight fashion'

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

1. [+1,242, -36] She's really about her way no matter what people say

2. [+1,010, -137] The nipple elf is back, it's been a while

3. [+746, -184] No bra again?

4. [+125, -3] How great is it to go braless? She looks so free. I want to unhook myself too.

5. [+114, -15] I'm reading some comments calling her flat-chested but if she's considered flat-chested, then so is the majority of Korean women. Most thin women look like that when they lay down without a bra. If it's any bigger, you're either a natural-born glamor or a fake. It's unfair to call her flat.

6. [+104, -12] She's so cool...

7. [+102, -9] I think it's worth asking yourself whether not wearing a bra is something deserving of hate. Shouldn't it be everyone's freedom to decide whether they want to wear underwear or not? How are these pictures sexual at all?

8. [+98, -8] I've started to think that I don't mind if women don't wear bras. Sulli's slowly changing the mindset.

9. [+78, -5] I think not caring what others think is a talent in itself

10. [+52, -2] If you go to Europe, you see a lot of women with no bra on... They don't care what others think and just walk around naturally

-


Source: Naver

1. [+1,848, -106] How is it any of our business whether she wears one or not... so tired of this debate... Is it illegal to not wear one?? It's her freedom, what's it to us??

2. [+830, -45] Come on, guys, how can you view these pictures as sexy? They're totally normal. I see men with more of a bulge than this sometimes. I don't think there's anything wrong with going braless in society at all. So what...

3. [+1,088, -611] Why is she obsessed with showing her raisins

4. [+696, -221] She looks good braless... as a woman, I think she's so pretty

5. [+467, -89] Not again...

6. [+200, -8] It's not like she's straight up stripping in front of you guys, she's simply not wearing a bra. I don't get why she should get hate for that? I find bras uncomfortable but I'm not brave enough to go braless yet so I'm jealous of Sulli's bravery ㅠ

7. [+171, -7] Women have the right to not wear one if they don't want to!

8. [+155, -66] Why does she keep doing this?

9. [+92, -6] Men, worry about covering your own raisins

- COME ON!!