GD gifts his nuna a fall leaf at her army visit !


Article: The present 'soldier' G-Dragon put in his nuna's hand during her visit

Source: SBS via Nate

"What a romantic man. So loving and cute. Is there another man like this who's not my dongsaeng? He said he was giving his nuna a present and put a leaf in my hand, ahh so sweet."

1. [+1,526, -301] What a joke

2. [+1,043, -211] She makes him look like he's been hard at work at his service

3. [+827, -174] Cringe cringe ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+64, -28] Trying too hard to make a thug look good. But then again, he is her cash cow...

5. [+44, -58] I think it's heartwarming to see siblings like this, why so much pathetic people in the comments?

6. [+43, -14] It's really cringe seeing the Cyworld generation grow up to become Instagram ajummas who write cringe stuff like this ㅎㅎ me included

7. [+36, -14] When'd he get out of the hospital

8. [+34, -8] If my oppa or dongsaeng gave me that when I visited him in the army, I'd question what made him change ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+27, -13] She's happy over him giving her a piece of trash

10. [+24, -7] If she's so easily touched by one little leaf, there are tons of men out there who can do that for her, why is she acting like there aren't any ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

11. [+20, -8] This nuna b*tch really doesn't get what situation he's in ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but then again, he makes all the money for the family so I'm sure she adores him no matter what crimes he commits ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. [+16, -9] I think it's quite sweet ㅋ

13. [+14, -8] I feel bad for celebrities when I see this. All he did was give his nuna a leaf as a present and his nuna posted about it on Instagram and now everyone's joking about them... There's a reason so many celebrities develop mental diseases. People are so cruel.

- COME ON!!