Netizen review "Swing Kids" !






Reviews are in order of upvotes



10/10 I saw it in the morning (session) with my daughter, both touching and funny

10/10 Although funny and exciting, there was a heaviness in my heart, it was touching and bitter all along. Might be the most suited movie for the end of the year.

10/10 Woah, what movie is this? Funny, exciting, touching, it has all these messages. It looks like a good movie to check out at the end of the year.

10/10 I thought it was a fun and exciting movie to watch, I didn't know it would leave such a bitter aftertaste. I really enjoyed it. It's a movie that leaves you with lasting impressions after you've seen it. I'd recommand watching one more time with the family.

10/10 Fall into the songs, fall into the tap dances... and the last message still lingers.

10/10 From today, I will start learning tap dancing

10/10 I just saw it in the morning (session). Music, acting, directing, nothing is missing, everything is good. I admit this is the most spectacular movie for the end of the year

9/10 Do Kyung Soo's strong (rising) acting! I've heard you racticed tap dancing for 6 months, you did so well!

10/10 A movie that makes you want to tap the floor

10/10 Seriously so fun, thumbs up!





COME ON!!