Park Bom reads 'Vogue' in Chanel !




Article: "Reading a magazine" Park Bom shows off sexy legs in unique stockings

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+360, -13] I'm going to sit right here and pretend to read a magazine so take my picture. They'll probably comment that my stockings are unique and pretty, right?

2. [+299, -19] Why if it isn't the druggie

3. [+240, -10] She photoshops herself to look like a mannequin

4. [+21, -0] And make sure you get the Chanel logo on my feet !! Make it look natural, alright?

5. [+19, -1] Chanel shoes... Chanel book... promoting Chanel...

6. [+17, -0] She must've wanted to show off her Chanel

7. [+13, -0] Look at my Chanel shoes, merong

8. [+11, -3] Why is she so funny to me?

9. [+11, -5] She has no fashion sense ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+7, -4] For years, all we've been hearing updates from her are through the news. What's her actual job anymore?

- COME ON!!