Son Naeun to make big screen debut with horror film remake 'Woman's Wail' !


Article: 'Woman's Wail' Son Naeun makes big screen debut... fighting for the title of horror queen

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+368, -20] 'Woman's Wail' is one of the most representative works of Korean horror films... it's been 30 years but I still can't forget the scene with the bugs in the bowl!!!

2. [+312, -19] The best scene in the original was the bowl of worm noodles, I wonder if they'll leave that in?

3. [+294, -109] I thought she was a rookie actress when she was in 'Childless Comfort'. I'm pretty sure she started with supporting roles and roles in horror films are especially hard. I saw the trailer for this and it already looked scary. It's clear the actors worked hard so I hope they're met with positive results.

4. [+53, -25] Did all the other actresses who auditioned for this role get eliminated?

5. [+51, -25] There were no other rookies?

6. [+39, -12] Stop using idols, please... make art, not products

7. [+33, -21] Son Naeun vs Seolhyun, hopeless ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+30, -2] So this is a remake? I remember the original being super scary but I barely remember the plot ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+28, -12] Son Naeun's face is flat and has no dimension so she really doesn't fit historical works. She needs to pick modern time movies and dramas and go hard with the hair styling and show off her body.

10. [+24, -15] Was it necessary to cast her for this role? It's not like she has ticketing power, and I'm sure there are prettier and more talented actresses.

- COME ON!!