Netizen review "Rampant" !



Reviews are in order of upvotes


9/10 Who cast Kim Ui Seong? He is such a perfect fit

9/10 Hyun Bin's acting is so good

10/10 Hyun Bin is so f-cking cool in action scenes, Jang Dong Gun's acting is also good

10/10 This was more fun than I thought, these days there's nothing to watch really, Hyun Bin is so good in action and the whie clothing is so pretty, it was a great match

10/10 Jang Dong Gun the honorary firefighter lol. This was more fun than expected. This looks like a hit.

8/10 It's tense until the very end. As expected from a Hyun Bin movie. Jang Dong Gun was also good, the movie was fun

1/10 First time in my life I wanted a movie to just end. I still have no idea why Jang Dong Gun is even here. Now if you're not immersed and catch this from the middle, it's just people screaming you'll think you're at some training center. From now on if I see another movie with the tag "action worth seeing" I will just skip it.

10/10 I went to watch it with my husband and had fun, it wasn't boring, there's tension and fun

9/10 If this is screened abroad it will be another big hit

4/10 It's just a dark and frustrating movie throughout. I couldn't get immersed in anyone's acting except Hyun Bin and Jo Woo Jin, their acting was jjang


COME ON!!